Adesso gets a Refresh: The Why’s of Undergoing a Rebrand
Holly Bird, nurse Principal
This month Adesso launches our new website after almost three years in business. With the website comes a refreshed version of Adesso Creative’s logo and brand.
The motivation behind Adesso’s rebrand was threefold:
- To represent the evolution of the brand from a general digital marketing agency to a sport and lifestyle focused digital marketing agency.
- For brevity and succinctness of the previously longer brand of Adesso Creative.
- To better represent the work we primarily do at Adesso.
“Our motivations are specific to who we are, what we do, and this moment in time.”
When organizations or individuals ask us why we should rebrand? we can drill down into four strong reasons to make a change:
- Shift in target market or audience focus
The brand is looking to change their primary audience, or change markets.
- Change of scope in the work the business undertakes
The original work of the brand has changed to expand or contract within their market or change of industry
- Brand needs to better represent core values or raison d’etre.
Brands grow and change like humans. The brand has added or amended core values our purpose.
The brand is no longer relevant to primary audience or target market; the brand is outdated or aged.
Rebranding is an excellent exercise for an organization, specifically during a time of change and evolution. To refresh Adesso’s brand during a website rebuild was logical move and has created excitement around our work and vision.